Monday, September 26, 2005

Appreciated!

Did YOU enjoy the Youth leaders' appreciation day? I did. I thank God for giving me this chance to work with the youths, and to enjoy doing this with Serene. (: Even though I knew exactly what was going to happen, while watching the youths presenting on stage from the AV room, every move every word, still had this element of surprise. What made me even happier was the fact that the youth leaders were smiling, laughing and enjoying themselves!
I was really touched when the youths prayed from their own leaders.

Thank you FISHERX. You guys had prelims and exams but all of you spent time planning what to do, what to say. I like the box a lot. haha except my face on the box. I look so UGLY (as usual). haha the snacks made me laugh even more. Did you know the strawberry sweet is EXPIRED? haha... oh. And I loved the joke. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. hahaha. WHO CAME UP WITH IT? COME STRAIGHT OUT WITH IT. hahaha. But the brownie and cookies tasted really good. (: thank you so much. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! hehehe. so sad Kenneth wasn't there. hmmm... But glad that he recovered fully. (:

Make sure next year is even MORE memorable k? hahah.. I have high expectations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home