Thursday, July 21, 2005

What a pity

Today marks the end of my night courses. I enjoyed it so much, I wish it never ended. Couldn't find another time when I was so looking forward to just listening and learning more. God's word is a piece of art. At different angles, you see different colours, more intricate details. Stand further away, you see a bigger picture. How the intricacies weave into something else.
The first thing I said when the course ended was, "So sad". That's because he couldn't finish. How I wish he could finish on Revelations. How I wish he had time to touch on EVERY book of the bible. (:
Being able to attend these night courses, has been a miracle to me. And I thank God for adding oil into the fire for knowledge once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home