Thursday, August 18, 2005

Nostalgic Feeling

Have you had the feeling of saying, this is not where I should be? That's the feeling I get whenever I go and watch a concert at Esplanade. The place I shouldn't be is where the audience is sitting. Yes. I miss performing. I've performed for about 6 years for different purposes, and different occasions. And I miss it. Not because I can't enjoy a good play, musical, etc. But because I realised I left the stage for good. I no longer make the music I like to make with others, to hear each others voices blend harmoniously. To smile and gaze upon the happy faces of a satisfied audience. To beam with pride and say, this has been fulfilling.
Life can't be filled with every good thing. I only have 24 hours. Choices come into play. Not that I regret the choices made. But I because I miss those times.

This week is my first week of exams. And they won't end till the end of the semester. For those who always wanted their exams SPREAD OUT. You could take mine. My advice is, it's no joke. Every semester is like... a marathon of examinations. With an average of about 2 per week? That's why I declared today as "Study-free" day. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home