Thursday, September 08, 2005

Touched

I just had my one week break. It came and flew past... because it didn't feel like a break at all. Too busy settling all those presentations and what-nots. Glad that it's over. The last presentation was completed today. I won't say it was a success. But at least to me, it's completed, over, and I can now focus on the next thing.
God has granted me grades that I am truly grateful for. Yes. It's a relief. When I got my first C for my practical this sem... I realised that there was a necessity to re-shuffle, re-schedule, re-prioritise what and how I was doing things. And after just acknowledging the need, and try coming back, He has given me a confirmation.
When Ade shared with me on how sometimes what others say can be an encouragement on how we are trying to live our lifes, I realised how true that is. What do we want at the end of the day? Or at the end of life?
For me, I hope that somone can say, I touched him/her, and that's because of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home