Saturday, September 10, 2005

Having fun

Life seems more fulfilling. Right up my list, is this major event called.... YOUTH LEADERS' APPRECIATION DAY! Yeah I know. It has seemed like I am forcing people to appreciate me. But I really should be appreciated! And I insist that I am not demanding. (:
This has really been a chance for me to work with youths from other CIAs. And getting to see different sides of them. I get to call people I have really never called before! Watch them do stuff, laugh, tell me the not-so-funny jokes, meet them up, and the list goes on. I admit there are some youths, where I only know the name from the directory. I can't even match the face to the name. And that is terrible.
Secondly, I get to work with Serene! hahaha. It's like a trial run before the publicity work for the camp. Ha. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home