Saturday, July 30, 2005

Scared about what?

Relationships at this point of time have been a "taboo". More so because I believe I am not ready for it. Or rather, it's a scary thing. And I was asked what was it that made it scary. Then I realised, I don't know what I am scared of. It's just this emotion that comes along with it. Am I being silly? The typical next question asked would be, you had a painful past experience? I don't know if that's supposed to be fortunate or not. But no. No past experience. Is it a figment of my imagination that causes me to think too much? Or too much drama serial that obviously sensationalizes, and exaggerates everything? Or witnessing the relationships that go on around me? I can't seem to place my finger/hand/foot/leg onto what it is exactly.
It doesn't help when I have 2 friends who have been really talking to me about their views regarding relationships. One is set on celibacy. So much so that, she believes if God has plans for her to be with someone in future, she would be... let's say... be lost. And the other, is just the exact opposite. It's kinda weird to hear them talk to me about it sometimes. Striking opposites. And when asked, what about you? I am... speechless.
Not many things leave me speachless. But in this area, I know I haven't been thinking, because I'm scared. Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home