Monday, July 25, 2005

Starting the first step

Decisions can sometimes be pretty tough to make. Or maybe it's because I worry too much. Tried to place things on the balance and weigh them before deciding that I should just give strings ensemble a try. And you know what? I decided that I should just try it. Taking too much time to think and measure and what nots.
So... today I had my first lesson. Cool. (:
I had a lot of fun. Supposed to finish at 7.30. Ended up leaving school only at 9 plus. I enjoyed myself.
Today's lunch hour was spent in an interesting way too. I sat down with my malay friend. And we shared about each other's religion. I heard stuff and found out stuff I never knew. And obviously she heard stuff from me too. Quite a different experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home