Thursday, July 28, 2005

Random

1. I am having knee pain. either because i exercise too much, or my knee is lousy.
2. I can't stop eating chocolates. Grace insists it's beacuse of too much exercise. Now where do you get such logic?
3. Can't survive a 1 hr lecture anymore. I keep dozing off! Snacking doesn't help, thinking of stupid things doesn't help, using different coloured pens doesn't help either!
4. I am getting so many reference books! Enough to make me look intelligent, but too many which makes my brain feel empty. (which btw, is exactly what my piggybank is feeling right now. EMPTY)
5. I actually craved school food when it was the holidays. 3 weeks into school, and I am officially sick of it already.
6. oh yes the test dates are all pilling up
7. Kinda sick of hearing my friends tell me I don't dress up for school. But then again, i really can't be bothered to do what they do.
8. I am back to the "can't wait for the weekends to come" mode already. And it's only 3 weeks into school.
9. Trying to get to school on time, with heavy traffic, pouring rains, and a route littered with schools, at 6 plus in the morning is impossible. It's tried, tested, proven and guarenteed. It's either I get stuck in a traffic jam, OR, the bus takes eternity to arrive. What happened to those good old days when i get lifts to school? WHERE! Well my dad offered me a ride on the rainy tuesday morning. Guess where he offered to drop me? The bus stop outside my house. (: helpful huh?
10. Picture this. 14 beginner violinists, all bowing A note, of different variations (which just means out of tune), but all staring intently at their own fingers, violins, scores, as if they were all playing master pieces. The combined "music" produced and their serious facial expressions is a hilarious sight. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home