Monday, July 04, 2005

Blows

It's the first day of school!!! For all those lucky people out there still slacking and waking at 10 in the morning, I dragged myself out of bed at 6 when the sky was still gloomy and dark. God definitely didn't lay the red carpet for me on the way to school. But what He did do was to pave my journey with heavy raindrops, and howling winds. In fact, the wind was so strong, my umbrella was blown inside out. You know how the umbrella flips over in cartoons? Yup. exactly like that.

My first blow in school is to know that... my Fridays are NO LONGER FREE! In fact, it has turned out to be my latest day of the week. All because of electives.
My second blow is to know that the amount of information I am supposed to absorb is like that of a sponge and it's natural ability to absorb water. It's my first day of school, and i have enough memory work to last me a week. Not counting those that I kinda forgot from year 1.
My third blow is to know that my textbooks cost a bomb! There is a book I am supposed to get and it costs 200 Aussie dollars. Is that daylight robbery or what? Besides, it's a 1cm thick book, and the pictures are black and white (not like they have a lot of pictures in the first place).

That should be enough to make my 1st day of school a little more adrenaline pumping than I expected it to be. Looking forward to tomorrow. (: only to the BTS course actually. Not so much of going back to school and being thrown more facts my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home