Thursday, June 23, 2005

Short Fridays

The wonder of just having time in your hands. Yes I am here right now, with no agenda, leaving my impulse to decide what I should do next. And this (at least for now) seems like a great thing to do. Usually, it would be what I call "a waste of time". No more attachments. Heh. And I won't be having anymore till next year. To those who can't share nor understand the joy it involves, too bad.
Just looked at my timetable next sem. (no... it's not too soon to look at it. I don't have the luxury of 2 - 3 more weeks like some or my NUS and SMU friends.) It's pretty good. (: God always. I mean ALWAYS keeps my Fridays short. It's the 3rd timetable I am getting. And for all 3 times, i end so darn early. He knows my cell group meetings are on Fridays. He knows. (And i didn't even ask for it. ha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home