Friday, July 01, 2005

Mistakes

Mistakes come at high prices. And when I say high prices, this time, I mean it literally. Sigh. I am quite capable of doing the weirdest things, the stupidest things. And this time, I have proven myself right again. Expensive lesson. Oh well, people learn right? I believe with all my heart that I am one of those people. I WILL learn.

Had a good time just talking and sharing with some of the fellow leaders at YWAV. (Of course accompanied with delicious food... it was real good. You should see the chocolate drink that we had. HUGE. Overflowing with icecream, chocolate syrup, chocolate bits... ok sorry)

The greatest thing in a ministry is when the people in it, encourage each other, hear each other out, and definitely pray for each other. I hope YWAV leaders can continue to uphold each other in prayer, in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home