Friday, January 27, 2006

Randomness

I watched one of my friends turn 21 in the most interesting manner, and then not very long ago, I quarrelled with my mum about having to return home at 1030pm. Being 21 has a highly subjective intepretation, although it's an objective scale. I still find my curfew RIDICULOUS. Who... at my age, still has to be home by 1030, especially when the reason and the venue is exceptable.

Chinese New Year is round the corner. And I have to be in school on New Year's Eve till 4pm. My mum wanted to queue up for the bah kuah from Chinatown, which Mei'En's dad did for 5 hours for 6kg of bah kuah.

School ends at either 7 or 9, and stamina is going down the dumps. Not actually doing anything constructive at night anymore. Which really sucks cause exams are coming near, which also means attachment is starting soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home