Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Thank God

Phew. Everything went pass in a flash after returning back.
Malaysia was definitely a good break for me. With nothing really much to do back there, I was physically re-charged. Leaving Serene here to fend for herself. Thanks dear for all the hard work put in while I was away.
After returning, it was full steam, working on the camp stuff for 2 days before the camp. Namely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It's really funny how Christmas just came and left, with barely any Christmas mood in me, maybe cause I was absorbed into working out the details of camp and stuff. Luckily I managed to con (heh) some of the NICE people to help stay up and help out. Hopefully after the decoration was hung up, you found the time invested worthwhile. ha.
It was quite a lot of work placing the decoration up, thanks to all those who toiled and laboured according to the demands of Serene and Jingwen. (: At least I am proud to say that the stairway area is nice! Even the Hall of Faith looked quite good.
What was nice to see during this camp, was that everyone really mixed around well! We had quite a number of friends this camp. And I am proud to say that all you youths out there were great hosts! I believe most of our guests enjoyed themselves and the hospitality you have shown!
And I am really proud of the FISHERX! WHY? because I think you guys have grown up so much compared to last year's camp. Let me help you guys recall, on the terrible stuff you guys did. You guys, sat under a tree, and talked, refusing to play games... the reason being - you guys didn't feel like playing... tsktsk... so terrible. But this camp, you guys have been really good, sporting, taking care of others! Great job guys! (: I hope you guys enjoyed the camp!
To all of you who were part of the band, the worship leading and the drama... GREAT JOB! I know and heard that a lot of time and practice was spent on this. I hope you guys enjoyed it, and this in itself is a great way to serve God!
This is our first evangelistic camp, and i think it has been a great start.
Prayer is definitely an essential part of anything in which we want to place God in the center of it all. Praying sessions started quite early for the camp. And honestly for myself, I was so caught up with preparations towards the end, that I didn't spend much time praying. Which we all know, prayer is so important. For those of us who prayed while the hiccups happened, we all witnessed that after we entered the hall, the hiccups were gone. Thank God for hearing our cry.
Thank God for EVERYTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home