Friday, December 16, 2005

Ta-ta

My working days are over. (: I enjoyed it. It's pretty weird that you know, I was pretty reluctant to leave. But I really couldn't finish all the preparation of the camp if I continued. Working made me realise a little bit more about myself which was exciting. I hope that what I found out, would make me hang on to the needs of others more.
In just the weekend and a couple of days, Serene and I were rushing to get a lot of the decoration done for the camp. It was good. I suppose decorating a hall and the place was more fun because it's less administrative. (: hahaha. Yeah the 2 of us don't technically enjoy all the administrative stuff. Thinking about how to decorate, getting the stuff and acting like interior designers was definitely more fun. For all who would be coming for the camp, I hope you guys like what we have designed and made! haha.
Somehow, I always have things coming up... things to do etc... today I am leaving for Malaysia. (: It's one of those annual trips that should be made to visit my aged grandparents. Hopefully I take this week to really rest. Eat... and you know straighten some stuff before returning to a hectic the-rest-of-the-year. Hopefully I actually get a chance to do that with my ever noisy and happening family... People shouting, singing, asking to eat, shopping hahaha... It's good to spend time with the family.
When I return it would already be near Christmas day! Man.
Till I return, this blog would be collecting dust again. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home