Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Day 1

First day of attachment went well. Was welcomed this great big building.

(:
This is where I will spend my next 1.5 months.And they have beautiful structures and captivating sports facilities, enough to make a potato couch evolve into a sports fanatic.

Not to mention, a nice physiotherapist there to make my stay SO MUCH more enjoyable.
It's a nice place to be in becuase the patients there are kids. HA. There are so many CUTE boys. Sigh. Oh but they are cute. Not one single person in sight is slightly plump. I would probably be the fattest there.

I have 2 patients under me! YEAH. I actually assessed them, diagnosed them and treated them all on my own ok. It is a big accomplishment. And those tests where we practice to twist legs and grind joints, no matter how silly they sound, or seem to have no basis when trying to understand the theory behind them, THEY ACTUALLY WORK!

I pray day 2 till day 40 something would be as enjoyable as day 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home