Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tired

I wonder if I can attribute everything to hormones.
I guess I can't.
Maybe it's just being tired after work.
I am irritable these days. But over the same stuff.
It's always the same question that rings in my head.
Making it all the more WORSE.
And when I am irritable, I prevent squabbles and quarrels from arising by...
hiding. Keeping to myself. Hopefully I return to normal soon.

On the other hand, the good thing is...
only 2 more days to the end of attachment.
God has carried me through by giving me the worst first.
And made everything seem better when compared to it.
So clever right?
And right now, with grades all settled and just looking forward to the last hour,
I can't wait.

I think when I leave it all into His hands asking for Him to bless each day...
He has His way of seeing me through.
And He has for the last 13 weeks.
Although I am tired.
And the last 2 days is going to be so dreadful and long
I know I will finish it. And finish it as well as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home