Saturday, May 20, 2006

Holidays? Or not

The attachments are over. Holidays are here! But what's going to be released is...
the results for this semester. And you can bet that I am worried. Regarding which module specifically? THE SAME one. Musculoskeletal. It's the one where the teacher told me to get ready to take the supplementary paper last semester. And I have this sinking feeling that, I may have to take it. Gosh. SAME module. I don't seem to be confident in this area at all. Apparantly, as rumour has it, results will be out on Monday. Hopefully I am able to pull my GPA to something higher instead of on the line. The GPA is giving out amber light. I need at least a 3/4 to get into a university in Australia. I am having that. But barely there. (:
I already checked the dates for supplementary paper. For musculoskeletal, it's 31st May. Please pray I have a good, peaceful, blessed birthday. Instead of one where I mug, so hard for this supplementary paper. This won't be my idea of unforgettable 21st birthday celebration.

Yesterday, after attachments ended, we all went back to school to seal our fate for the next one year. Yep. We have our final year project groups. And choosing which topics and who to work with, would more or less predict the amount of sleepless nights and darkened eye bags. I believe that we would all begin with enthusiasm. (I hope I am not being overly positive here). I only pray that the final year project be something we enjoy. Not only in doing, but the relationship that comes with working as a group. Working with people that we have not worked with before might start off sparks. Or may start causing friction. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home