Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Love undeserved

Being loved is the best feeling ever. People live for food, for goals, ambition... I think what keeps my life at the top of the world is the feeing of being loved. Somehow or rather, it comes to a point where I don't think I deserve it. God has really been good, showering me with friends.
I thank God for the people who never fail to let me feel I can be myself, anytime, anywhere, anyhow. Who plan surprises for me year after year. And these surprises follow me, in Singapore, all corners of the Singapore, even Malaysia. (:
I thank God for another group of people who watched me grow up. Who showered love on me, who remember me no matter where they are. Recieving a happy birthday call all the way from Italy is definitely heart-warming. Hearing the loud chorus of the happy birthday song, and the background music. Man. Knowing that wherever they are, they still would remember... What did i do to deserve that?
Knowing that my hp inbox was flooded with msg, recieving gifts people know that I have been wanting... most of all, just knowing that these are the people who have been so part of my life. I can't understand what I have done to fathom the depth of God's blessings upon my life. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home