Thursday, April 28, 2005

HOT weather

The weather is totally not cooperative. I can't work, can't think, can't sleep, can't eat in this scorching temperatures.
Which is a very telling sign that, I haven't been productive. This is terrible.
Seriously can't wait for the exams to be over. To begin with, this has seriously been an exam marathon. Bet many of you know I had exams since a LONG time ago. Stamina just seems to go poof. urgh.
It just seems like I am wasting my time away. Feel like doing anything and everything except studying. gosh. What's happening to the self control?
Heh. yesterday, i drank 3 cups of milo consecutively. Cold ones. And i used to hate milo. This must the adverse effects of the heat. Plus my milos are the DINO milo-s. You know... milo topped up with 2 tablespoons of milo powder on the top. MAN. I didn't look at the calorie content of milo poweder. I sure hope it's not a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home