Friday, June 19, 2009

Exams are over!

After having had 2 weeks of exams, I can finally announce that I AM DONE!
It wasn't exactly that bad. But trust me, it's no fun having exams.
Not that I am pressured to do well or anything. But just the entire idea of having to write essays again in a speedy 1.5hr or do pracs again under the close scrutiny of lecturers just is NO FUN.
Whatever it is, it's over.
Just have to wait and see if I have to do a repeat test in any of the areas. And I sure do hope not!

I had fun playing word scrabble with Jasmine over the dinner table. haha. She would write the words, with the alphabets all jumbled up and then make me guess. heh. And there was one particular one where I didn't get after starring at it for a very long time. Its:

LUEB

I don't know why I didn't see it, or managed to figure it out. It turned out to be a very simple BLUE. I bet you didn't get it too. DON'T LIE! She was very happy because I really couldn't figure this one out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonԁerful post! We aге lіnking to this
great pοst οn οur sіte. Keep up the gοoԁ writing.


Alѕo νisit my ρаge: HTTP://megasuert.com/

3/21/2013 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home