Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Complaints

Heh. I've received complaints that this blog is VERY under-utilised.
And I agree.
Just realised the last post was sometime last year.
The truth is, I don't know how many people actually read this thing!
haha. Since I have had 2 people complaining, then I believe there are at least 2.
And these 2, are worth blogging for. (:

Yep. I am now downunder.
How I got here, is probably no small thing - at least to me.
Although it's been 3 months+ now that I've been here, it still amazes me at the timing, and the several disappointments before the final 'approval' to my being here.
It makes the being here, at this specific time, much more special.
And yes I am more than grateful.
I've been very blessed ever since I came.
Nothing difficult has occured (and I hope not really)
I am truly experiencing life abroad, I probably never thought I had the guts for, nor the chance to.
It's, new.

Everything is. Landscape, weather, the place where I hang out most, the roads, the people I meet with, the things I do now. really EVERYTHING.
But of course with 3 months and coming, some things are starting to be not-so-new.
With this change, I am more appreciative of the good stuff I have back home. At the same time, telling myself to enjoy whatever I am getting here, which may be absolutely impossible to bring back. Heh. Want a concrete example? MY CAR.

I would love to bring the car I have now back home. Of course to have one back home is sheer luxury. For now, having a car, is just great. I can go places, at whatever time I want. And the best thing is.... driving. The personal time and space to just let your mind turn blank. (don't worry. it's active enough to keep my eyes on the road and prevent an accident). Sounds like a big contradiction because, I do have quite a lot of personal space and time here. hahaha.
Yeah. Simply said, I just like driving (without the traffic jams of course).

One thing I miss? Spending time with the people who are dear to me.
If I could ship these special people over to be with me... trust me. I WOULD.
I miss having the perfect company for coffee, for meals, for movies, for just lazing around doing nothing, for talking rubbish, for spilling my heartfelt thoughts.

It's going to be the end of first semester already. In that sense, time is moving along pretty quickly. Hopefully, my next post won't be the end of 2nd semester. (: heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on blogging, FOONG JINGWEN!
I always come here
and now I realised
it is no longer on "Change".
Hahaha ...

I love you.

5/14/2009 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home