Friday, May 04, 2007

All done

It's weird.
More like... I don't know why I don't feel that exhilaration.

I thought I would feel like I am on cloud nine when I finish my paper.
But I didn't feel like that.

No matter what, it marks the end of this 3 year long journey.
No more classes, no more tutorials, lectures, practicals, exams, attachments and the list goes on.

Similarly, no more macdonald's snack every 2-3 hours, super rings, lying along the physio corridor as if it's my house, talking in class, chocolates, and all sorts of ridiculous stuff when we are supposed to be doing group discussion.

Memories. All these will now join the book of memories.

I am proud to say, that this journey comes to an end, with a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home